At Melbourne Property Valuers Metro, we have always believed that running a business is not only about profit and service. We strongly believe that as a property valuation Melbourne company, we always strive to go above and beyond for our clients, the greater community and our employees. We employ a disciplined approach to our social responsibilities and are dedicated to fulfilling our duty towards a more supportive social responsibility. We firmly believe that this starts with how we approach three crucial aspects within our CSR program:
- Our Employees
- Our Clients
- Our Community
We believe that our core ethical and social responsibilities reflect where our priorities lie. From these areas our CS policy implements procedures and standards that reinforce equal employment opportunity, client retention and satisfaction, and our social responsibility for the greater community.
Our Property Valuer Employees
At Melbourne Property Valuers Metro, our employees are the lifeline behind our brand. We believe our success is driven by our dedicated office and Senior Property Valuer team. In saying this, we are devoted to our employees ongoing development and training to ensure all employees are receiving the support they need to grow within their role.
Our team of senior property valuers undergo regular and ongoing development with the Australian Property Institute (API) to ensure that we are up to date with industry regulations and standards. Furthermore, we provide ongoing support for our valuers in the event of industry training and career development, catering for anything that will benefit our industry standards and our valuer’s career progression.
Our employees are an essential factor in the running of our business, so we ensure that each employee is treated equally and fairly. We do this by committing the following:
- Regularly checking in with each employee in regard to performance, potential areas of improvement, and general progression
- Providing career progression opportunities that suit their individual goals
- Provide an insight to all aspect of the business for all employees
- Ensure that all employees are given equal employment opportunities
Our Property Valuation Clients and Greater Community
At Melbourne Property Valuers Metro, our clients are our number one priority. In saying this, our CSR policy implements a range of social and ethical responsibilities to ensure we are going above and beyond for our clients and our community.
- We work with many charitable organisations at local, national, and international levels
- Our employees are our torchbearers of our CSR activities and the play a proactive role in our focus areas
- We have been actively involved with the Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia and MS Society of Australia from 2013 onwards
- Our employees are also encouraged to uptake their own initiatives within our CSR scope
- We actively donate to a series of charities for a variety of organisations around health, mental health, and environmental causes.
- We have implemented a quality assurance program to ensure that we can work on any areas of improvement to maintain our reputation with our clients.
Our core business ethics are bound by a series of objectives in which we always strive for excellence. These core valuers are what drive us to strive for excellence for our clients. Some examples of these are:
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism
- Including a sense of fellowship, inclusiveness, and responsibility amongst all our stakeholders
- Providing our employees with the independence to complete their work through workspace autonomy
- Our new employees are trained from the start to uphold these core values and constant review occurs to ensure this is maintained
- Maintain the highest standard with procedure checks for all valuation reports before being sent to the clients
- Ensuring accuracy, honesty and integrity across all of our services.
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro ensures ethical practice and transparency in all of our dealings, procedures and services. We take care to be sure that no lines are crossed as far as our core value systems are concerned. In turn, our CSR policy ensures that our employees are protected and on track to achieving short and long term goals. Furthermore, it provides our clients with the assurance that they are receiving the best service.
We also have implemented a zero tolerance policy in regard to any kind of ethical or moral violation of the standards that we implement. To ensure that our standards are met, we actively pursue avenues where we can improve our practice and services we provide to our clients. In doing so, we endeavour to actively introduce our staff to be familiar in all areas of the business to contribute towards individual career development.
Our CSR policy ensures that we are continually upholding our ethical and social responsibilities towards our clients, our greater community and our employees. To find out more about our CSR policy, contact us today on (03) 9021 2007 or fill out an online enquiry form.