Strata properties require their insurable amount to be valued and renewed every few years to ensure that the property is sufficiently protected in the event of disaster. There are very important and strict provisions under the Strata Titles Act that call for the property to be correctly insured and, to do this, a certified property valuer is required to correctly assess the replacement cost of the total property.
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro is highly regarded in this area and we only employ the best professional property valuers Melbourne to help you in these matters. We provide a host of strata building replacement cost insurance reports weekly that ensure the following:
- We understand there is an obligatory need to obtain a certified property valuation
- We assess all of the relevant factors and avenues when calculating the replacement cost of the property
- We have property valuation experts who will not only calculate the rebuild value, but also the debris removal, demolition costs, and expected labour value also
- Our reports also cover any unexpected charges or costs that may occur
- Escalation costs and contingencies are also factored into the reports
As a firm that is highly regarded in the property valuation industry, Melbourne Property Valuers Metro has built an excellent reputation over the years, meaning our property valuation Melbourne reports are held in high regard even with the statutory authorities.
We take time to assess the client’s full requirements before finalising such reports. To enable accurate property valuation in this area, we have a team of experts who will investigate the property and research the data from start to finish to ensure consistency and precision.
Our firm only employs property valuers based in Melbourne with a minimum of 10 years API qualified experience, with the average level of experience being 20 years. We are proud of the team of senior property valuers we have built which is evident in the high level of repeat clients and large number of corporate partners.
To investigate further about our property valuation services or to have a chat with one of our friendly staff about a general enquiry, call us today on (03) 9021 2007 or fill out an online enquiry form.