When there is a need for transferring property or title from one person to another, the State Revenue Office will require a certified property valuation report from a registered property valuer to complete the transaction.
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro is regarded as one of the leading property valuation firms operating in the Melbourne metro area. We pride ourselves on coupling high quality property valuation reports with exceptional service and affordable, competitive fees.
We understand the varying aspects of completing a property valuation report and our success in the industry can be attributed to some of the below qualities:
- We have rich experience in all property valuation aspects
- We only employ the most experienced and fully qualified property valuers
- All our property valuers based in Melbourne are API qualified and have over 15 years’ experience each
- We understand the differing rules in regards to Stamp Duty when transferring ownership between parties
- Our role in these transactions is crucial as unless the report submitted to the State Revenue Office is from a qualified property valuer, it will not be accepted
- The best property lawyers, conveyancers and settlement agents always refer our name to their clients
- Timely service is something that is a major priority for us as we understand the tight time constraints when valuing for transfer purposes
On occasion we are required to value property when a parent is transferring their property to a child. They want to know what the current fair market value of the property is to set a fair price for the transfer. We always treat these situations with care and diligence, so all parties understand the true value of the property in question.
For a free quote, contact us today on (03) 9021 2007 or fill out an online enquiry form, we are happy to discuss any property valuation Melbourne report requirement you might have. We won’t be beaten on price or service!