Quite often when a person passes and they have owned an estate (ie. Property), there is the need for transparent and fair assessment of the assets to ensure the correct division is completed that is fair to all parties involved.
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro prides itself on its delivery of high quality property valuation reports as well as providing caring and honest communication in regard to our procedure.
We conduct professional property valuations on all manner of residential, commercial, and industrial properties as well as purpose built properties all over the Melbourne metropolitan area. Our clients have consistently reported great satisfaction with our services which can be attributed to some of the following:
- We only employ Certified Practising Valuers qualified under API
- All of our property valuers have over 15 years’ experience each
- We ensure we are transparent with our process and produce the fair market value of the property without bias
- Our property valuation Melbourne reports are legal documents or “sworn valuations” and are accepted at all statutory agencies such as the ATO and SRO
- Everything about the property is assessed including things like condition, zoning, size, fixtures and fittings, proximity to amenities, market movement, and many more
Usually we are instructed by the Executor of the Deceased Estate however, on occasion, we are instructed by concerned family members or their solicitors. Regardless of who instructs us, we, as licensed property valuers, always act without conflict of interest in a professional manner. Please do not hesitate to be in touch with one of our property valuers in Melbourne should you have any queries or concerns.
Should you wish to seek out a quote or have a general chat with one of our trained representatives, please contact us today on (03) 9021 2007 or fill out an online enquiry form. We won’t be beaten on price or service!