We at Melbourne Property Valuers Metro have always believed that running a business is not only about profit and service. We strongly believe that we as a property valuation Melbourne company have some social responsibilities and obligations that we should fulfil. We strive to live by this belief and some of our actions and objectives can be seen below:
- We work with many charitable organisations at local, national, and international levels
- Our employees are our torchbearers of our CSR activities and the play a proactive role in our focus areas
- We have been actively involved with the Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia and MS Society of Australia from the year 2013
- Our employees are also encouraged to uptake their own initiatives within our CSR scope
Coming to business ethics, we not only have clearly laid down objectives but also are very particular as far as these objectives are concerned. We are guided by a set of core values upon which we never compromise. A few of them are:
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism
- Including a sense of fellowship, inclusiveness, and responsibility amongst all our stakeholders
- Giving independence and free space to work around for our employees
- Our new employees are trained from the start to uphold these core values and constant review occurs to ensure this is maintained
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro ensures ethical practice and transparency in all of our dealings. We take care to be sure that no lines are crossed as far as our core value systems are concerned. We live by zero tolerance when it comes to violation of our morals, ethics, and standards.
To find out more, contact us today on (03) 9021 2007 or fill out an online enquiry form.