Asset Register valuations are used to assist businesses and individuals understand where value lies within possession of items and equipment. Some businesses can control up to millions of dollars worth of assets, so it is paramount that there is accurate and reliable information on the value, depreciation and insurable value of them to know where the business stands financially. This should be completed on a regular basis (1-3 years) for financial reporting purposes.
Melbourne Property Valuers Metro has a highly experienced team in this area and is committed to providing a high quality service coupled with accurate and well-researched reports. Our expertise is shown in:
- Our preparation of financial statement registers;
- Completing all such valuations in line with statutory reporting requirements;
- Assist organisations in the planning and reporting system process to improve efficiency and transparency;
- Ensuring the asset register valuation work is completed within a time-bound period;
- Though not within the reporting requirements, we try to advise clients on the proper maintenance of the assets; and
- Insurance for the assets is also a high priority for organisations and we can advise the best value to insure for.
Our Plant and Machinery valuers have completed a wide range of asset register valuations from private clients to ASX listed companies, taking them to far flung locations such as mining sites in the middle of Australia. We have valued a number of assets for companies that have been placed into Liquidation or Administration. This valuation and subsequent sale of the asset allows creditors to recoup unpaid debts or investment.
For the correct reporting process for assets of organisations, contact us today on (03) 9021 2007 for a free quote or to seek advice from one of our friendly representatives. Alternatively, please fill out an online enquiry form and we will reply as soon as possible. We won’t be beaten on price or service!